The Weber Summit S-660 has 6 stainless steel burners and has full rotisserie motor with an infrared rotisserie burner. It has an internal smoker burner, plus you can avail the option of a flush mounted side burner.
The peculiarities of the Weber Gas Grill are as follows:
1. Six Stainless Steel Burners
The Weber gas grill has six stainless steel tubular burners capable of producing 10,000 BTU while the main burner produces 60,000 BTU per hour output. Each one of its burners has its individual ignition system.
2. Big Cooking Area
The Weber Grill has a quite big cooking area which is 769 Square-Inches, making it quite handy for cooking more food easily.
3. Smoker Burner
The Weber has a dedicated smoker burner producing 6,800 BTU of heat with a smoker box. The Weber Summit also has an internal sear booster producing 10,600 BTU of heat.
4. Rear Mounted Rotisserie Burner
The Weber Grill has a powerful stainless rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner with its full kit which is a very pleasant feature.
The Weber gas grill is made up of durable 304 stainless steel and cast aluminum body which makes it very durable and prevents all types of possible damages from rust while cooking. As it is a cast aluminum stainless steel body, it is very easy to wash and clean with the easily detachable parts.
It also has stainless steel double layer hood with built in thermometer in it and also has built in double door cabinets.
6. Piezoelectric Igniters
Having front mounted makes it easy to use control knobs. It also has the option of piezoelectric igniters which light up quickly and consume a very small amount of energy.
7. Rod Cooking Grates and Flavorizer Bar
The Weber gas grill also has features of stainless steel cooking rods and flavorizer bar which enhance the quality and taste of food very much.
Pros & Cons
- It produces high heat evenly on all six stainless steel burners.
- Many features, including rotisserie motor and smoker box
- High-quality double-layered stainless steel for insulation
- Budget friendly custom built in gas grill with amazing features
- The brushed aluminum finish prevents it from the marks and scratches and gives it a premium look
- Has no wheel
- Requires a huge nonstandard cut out
- Handle light is more awful than it is useful
The Weber gas grill is the best option for those who does not want to spend too much money but want modern features in a grill. It has almost all features; you could expect from expensive grills, making it popular and the first choice for many people.