These gas grill inserts represent the best to be had for less than $4,000. There is a lot for choose from, but it is important to remember that if it is permanently mounted to a custom grill enclosure it should last for many years. These grills offer the best longevity, features, and grilling capabilities to be had for a price that won’t break the bank.
The American Outdoor Grill 36NBL-00SP built-in natural gas grills is designed for long-lasting, unsurpassed performance that produces unbelievable flavor. The 36NBL-00SP boast a stylish, sleek appearance, including the beautiful double-layered satin finish hood, 304 grade stainless steel construction, and custom-designed analog thermometer with polished bezel.
Proudly made in the USA and built to last, the AOG L-Series natural gas 36NBL-00SP grill features long-lasting stainless cooking grids and heavy-duty warming rack, stainless steel 50,000 BTU U-shaped burners with integrated support posts for performance and durability. Electronic push button ignition and brand-new interior halogen lighting – perfect for night grilling and powered by a right-side push button and 120 volt connection.
Other great features on this grill include 648 sq inches of primary grilling space, stainless steel vaporizer panels for even heat distribution, solid brass valves with black-flared front knobs for precise temperature control and longer life, and a funneled grease management system with slide-out drip tray for painless clean up. The AOG 36-inch 36NBL-00SP L-Series gas grill will add style and cooking excellence to compliment your outdoor lifestyle.
The 32 inch Delta Heat natural gas grill adds luxury to the outdoor kitchen while enhancing the experience of backyard gatherings and celebrations. Combined elegance, performance and quality will ensure years of enjoyment. Engineered by Twin Eagles, the Delta Heat grill brings high heat grilling to any outdoor kitchen.
- Combined elegance, performance and quality will ensure years of enjoyment.
- Direct heat grilling system with ceramic briquettes for even heat distribution.
- Double walled seamless front hood with thermometer.
- One piece front panel with polished highlights.
- Two interior halogen lights.
- Stainless steel round grates.
- 20,000 BTU stainless steel burners.
- 9V battery electronic ignition.
- 525 square inch grilling surface.
- 174 square inch warming back.
- 15 Year Warranty – Stainless Steel Grates and Stainless Steel Construction
- 5 Year Warranty – Stainless Steel Burners
- 1 Year Warranty – Gas System, Briquette Trays, Lights, Rotisserie Motor, Infrared Burners, Ignition System
Fire Magic Aurora A540i
- Unique 5 Ways to Cook system allows you to grill, sear, smoke, rotis and even charcoal grill
- Exclusive E-shaped cast stainless burners provide durability, backed by a lifetime warranty
- Multiple V pattern flavor grids reduce flare up by funneling down excessive grease
- Internal halogen lights for night time grilling
- Fire Magic grills are proudly made in the USA and have been since 1937
Crafting American-made premium grills for over 75 years, Fire Magic is dedicated to providing you with a quality outdoor cooking experience. From the moment you light your Fire Magic Aurora grill, you know you are on to something great. This Fire Magic built-in gas grill features 304 stainless steel construction for lasting quality, and sleek styling with a seamless control panel and integrated digital thermometer with meat probe.
This Aurora gas grill features a spring-assisted, double-walled tear-drop hood, built-in interior lights, a removable warming rack, a 12V electric hot surface ignition with flash tube back-up and a 12 inch deep firebox for complete convection cooking. The one main infrared and Two cast stainless steel E burners produce a total of 60,000 BTUs on the grilling surface, and the Diamond Sear cooking grids provide an ample 540 square inches of grilling area while a secondary grid supplies 228 square inches for a total of 768 square inches.
This grill also features a 19,000 BTU stainless steel rotisserie burner with grill light and rotisserie kit. Cleaning the grill is easy with the included grid lifter and the disposable drip pan collection system that is designed to prevent grease pan flare-ups. A 120V power source is required.
Napoleon Mirage 730 Built-in Model# BIM730RBI
Napoleon quality and performance go into each grill head. The Napoleon BIM730RBI Built-in Gas Grill Head comes with the highest standard components, featuring our heavy duty stainless steel cooking system, ergonomic control knobs, LIFT EASE™ Roll Top lid, and rear rotisserie burner for restaurant style results.
Built In Propane gas hook up:
Do not use a hose to connect to the unit. It must be connected with rigid pipe, copper tube or an approved flexible metal connector which complies with Z21.4 / CSA 6.10.
Do not place Propane cylinder tank directly under grill head or near the appliance.
Saber SS 670 4-Burner Grill Insert
Standard SABER® Features
- The SABER® patented cooking system for superior grilling with even heat and no flare-ups
- All commercial-grade stainless steel is non-magnetic
- Electronic ignition at every burner for reliable start
- Grate-level temperature gauges allow grilling with the lid up
- Front access grease tray for easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty nylon locking casters
- Uses 30% less gas every time
- Simple cleanup: just burn off and brush away food debris
- Safe, easy natural gas conversion with SABER’s exclusive EZNG technology
- Fully-enclosed 304 stainless steel cart with powder-coated bottom shelf
- 304 stainless steel shelf with die-cast tool holders and towel bar
- 18,000 BTU dual-control side burner for warming, boiling or wok cooking
- Two internal halogen lights under the lid
- Adjustable 304 stainless steel warming rack with storage and roasting positions
- Four cooking zones for just the right amount of cooking space. Use one, two or all four zones
Weber Summit S-660 Gas Grill Insert
- Six stainless steel burners rated for 60,000 BTUs backed by a 10 year warranty
- High-powered Sear Station burner allows you to turn up the heat for perfect searing of steaks and chops
- Heavy 9mm stainless steel rod cooking grates and stainless steel Flavorizer bars for lasting durability
- Integrated stainless steel smoker box with dedicated burner infuses your food with smokey flavor and aroma
- Includes built-in enclosed storage area and premium grill head cover
• 3 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel H burners
• 18,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total of 54,000 BTUs
• 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner
• Rotisserie kit includes a waterproof motor
• Heavy 12mm stainless steel hexagon cooking rods maximize durability
• 615 square inches of total cooking space
• Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
• Individual flash tube secondary ignition
• Removable warming rack
• Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
• Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
• Full-width drip tray and removable baffles for quick clean up
• Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat
• Illuminated control knobs for evening gatherings creates a sophisticated appearance
• Interior lights help navigate the grilling surface at night
• Blaze Grills offers an impressive Lifetime Warranty
Blaze presents the Blaze Professional Grill as a leader in the industry regarding the thickness of its components resulting in irrefutable durability while providing an effective cooking system. By the precision mixing of fuel and oxygen, Blaze Professional achieves extraordinary searing temperatures while maintaining low gas consumption per burner when compared to the top performing grill brands. The Professional’s Illumination system compliments its unmistakable style giving an appearance to catch every admiring eye!
- Stainless steel tube U-burners for a long service life with 20,000 BTUs of powerful heat output
- Burner features unique double row, double lanced ports for superior combusion and even heat
- Powerful electronic ignition with special gas capture covers for easy, fast, and reliable start up
- Continuously variable solid brass control valves for precise heat control and a wide range of temps
- Specially-designed heat stabilizing briquette trays ensure even heating and reduce flare-ups
- Heavy guage stainless steel grates for easy maintenance and restaurant-quality grill marks Two-position warming rack stores conveniently up out of the way when not in use
Lynx has been making some of the highest quality and most expensive gas grills on the market for nearly two decades. Now they have introduced a mid-range line under the Sedona name. Still made very much like a Lynx grill, this version swaps out some of the more expensive parts to bring it in at a much lower price. The construction is very high quality, and there are many extras and customizations available.
- Complete stainless steel construction
- High heat output
- Good quality construction
- Heavy 304 stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Lift assist system makes it very easy to open
- Lower grade stainless steel may not be as durable as other materials
- Three 23,000 BTU burners, one infrared and two stainless steel tubular
- 618 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 891 square inches
- 69,000 BTU total output from the main burners
- 14,000 BTU infrared rear mounted rotisserie burner with full kit
- Stainless steel welded rod cooking grates
- Ceramic briquette barrier
- Electric spark ignition with battery backup
- Weight balanced hood lift assist
- Complete stainless steel construction
- Internal Halogen light
- Available propane or natural gas – convertible
- Made in the USA by Lynx Professional Grills
Lynx Professional Grills are known for making some of the best gas grills on the market (like the Lynx Professional 42-Inch Gas Grill).
Their cast brass burners are fantastic, as is their overall construction and features. However, they are very expensive. The Sedona line is made alongside their more expensive grills, but without many of the most expensive features. This grill used stainless steel tubular burners where Lynx uses very heavy cast brass burners.
The lynx is larger, has a higher BTU output, but the overall construction between the two is very similar.
This Sedona 36-Inch grill has one infrared ProSear burner and two standard burners. The sear burner that Lynx uses actually has temperature control, so it can operate at 200 degrees F/85 degrees C or 1,100 degrees F/595 degrees C. The standard stainless steel burners are 18-guage tubular. This model also includes a rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner and the motor, rod and forks are included.
The construction is a combination of 304 and 201 stainless steel. The 201 stainless, of which most the body is made, is similar to 304 though lower in nickel content. This metal is considered equal to 304 in most applications, but may not be as resistant to harsh conditions. I don’t believe that the difference will be noticeable, but the long-term durability remains to be seen.
- Hose and regulator included
- Material: 16-Gauge, 304 brushed stainless steel
- Fire tested
- CSA certified
- Stainless steel full size drip tray
- Twin lights
- Brahma Collection
- Burners: Stainless steel
- Gas Type (Liquid Propane Fuel Type): Liquid Propane
- Gas Type (Natural Gas Fuel Type): Natural gas
- Primary Material: Stainless steel
- Grate Material: Stainless steel
- Number of Main Burners: 5
- BTU Output: 90000BTU